New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#164)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Keynote Address: FERC Commissioner Richard Glick
Innovative DER Projects/Use Cases
- Phil Martin, Vice President, Enel X
- Christopher Rauscher, Director Policy & Storage Market Strategy, Sunrun
- Michael Stoddard, Executive Director, Efficiency Maine
DER Policy Evolution & Integration with Wholesale Markets
- Commissioner Judith Judson, MA DOER
- Penni McLean-Conner, Sr. VP & Chief Customer Officer, Eversource Energy
- Janet Gail Besser, Managing Dir. Regulatory Innovation/Utility Biz Models, SEPA
- Henry Yoshimura, Director Demand Resource Strategy, ISO New England
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org